|About Your Agent
Jeanette has been selling real estate for over 20 years. She has worked for The Wells Group for 15 years.
Educational Designations Achieved:
ABR - (Accredited Buyer's Representative) This Dedignation is designed for Real Estate agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients
GRI - (Graduate Realtor Institute) Designees who want a solid base of information for their practice participate in this program
CRS - (Certified Residential Specialist) This Designation is awarded to experienced Realtors who complete advanced training in listing and selling and meet rigorous production requirements. Designees benefit from nationwide referral opportunities, a professional image that attracts customers, and sales and marketing support.
SRES - (Senior Real Estate Specialist) designees are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+
ePro - Certifies real estate Agents and Brokers as Internet Professionals.
Jeanette's first goal is to show your property to as many people as possible. She achieves this by taking the following steps:
* Begins marketing your property as soon as the listing contract is signed.
* Produces a photo flyer for your property highlighting the most important
* Mails brochures to your surrounding neighbors.
* Brochures are passed out to all Wells Group Agents and the other
top-producing agents at local real estate offices.
* Brochure is placed in the front window of the Wells Group office.
Why choose Jeanette to meet your real estate needs:
* Customer Loyalty
* Hard Working
* Gets the Job Done to Your Satisfaction